Dear Customers, our original shipment is SOLD OUT. For many years we have been able to buy AUTHENTIC sold out and hard to find kits from customers who paid retail and want to sell them for a profit. When they are offered to us, we then put them out for sale at the higher price based on how much we have to pay to get the dolls, therefore the prices for the same kit can fluctuate. We do this for many reasons:
- There are many customers that were not able to get the kits from the original shipments that would like to have them and are willing to pay more for them. Sometimes they might have custom orders and will build the price that they pay into the price that they choose to sell to their customer.
- We typically buy back only the older and hard to find kits. If they are offered to us and we buy them, this is NOT to gouge the prices to the customers. I know people have thought in the past that we are doing this to up our prices. This is NOT the case, it is just to service our customers and offer kits that they cannot find.
- There are MANY people who are willing to pay higher prices for the kits. If we have them, then they are guaranteed authenticity and now they can buy with confidence, especially when purchasing at a much higher price point.
- There are many fake kits out there and this way, the customers are sure that what they are buying is worth their money for the investment they are making in the kit.
- Supply and demand: When the supply is plentiful, the values of the kits are at face value. When the supply is limited, it increases the values of these kits and as reborners, you are able to sell your beautiful finished dolls for more knowing that there are not many left in the market.
- From time to time we are offered older kits from collectors or people who buy them and sell them to us for a good mark up. We get requests for these kits all of the time
- We have repeat customers who are looking for certain kits and this way we can offer them knowing that the prices will be more than the kits in our original shipment sold for.
Hopefully this answers many questions. Furthermore, if you have an older retired kit that you would like to offer to us, please do. Send me an email at [email protected] and I am happy to get back to you to discuss the pricing.If you have any older kits that you would like to sell to us, please make us an offer and if it is something we can work with, we will be happy to buy them from you. Thank you!
**If there is one available, there will be an add to cart button on the listing page**
April by Joanna Kazmierczak is a limited edition reborn vinyl doll kit that comes with a sculpted head, full arms, full legs, and a certificate of authenticity. April will measure approximately twenty inches when finished and she will come with her own doe suede body and a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for your kit.
- Doll Kit: April by Joanna Kazmierczak
- Suggested Body: Included
- Eyes: Closed/Sleeping
- Limbs: Full Arms & Full Legs
- Length: approx. 20"
- Limited Edition: TBD
- Also Included: Certificate of Authenticity
- Estimated Arrival: September, 2018
The baby you see in the photos is not what you will receive. These doll kits are finished by artists that have allowed us to use their photos for example purposes to show what the doll kits can look like when they are finished. The kit includes the unpainted, vinyl parts only. Bodies will not be included unless otherwise stated.
All of our products are brand new and will arrive unopened in their original packaging from the manufacturer. All of our items are kept in a smoke free, temperature controlled environment.
International Buyers Please Read:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. If your country has these charges, they are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.