The Brown Hair Tutorials will be back in stock the first week of September. If you would like to reserve one, please pay the $10 deposit and once it is in stock, we will send you an invoice for the balance due at that time. Thank you very much!
This tutorial kit contains all you will need to complete many painted heads of hair in either light, medium or dark brown hair. It's basically 3 tutorials in one!
Christine Woolley is a very talented reborn artist from Australia and now she is sharing her talents with our reborn artists! Painting hair on your reborns head has become more and more popular and now Christine Woolley's 3-D Brown Hair Painting Tutorial will really help you to learn how to achieve realistic looking and feeling hair for your dolls. This incredible tool will surely help you to master the art of 3D hair painting. There is so much packed into this book and as a bonus Christine included her eyebrow tutorial! (also sold separately)
For those of you who have already purchased and love Christine's Blond hair tutorial, just a bit of information. The Brown hair tutorial will cover light, medium and dark brown hair. It will contain 6 premixed colors and 2 mediums. The different colors will be achieved depending on the order you use the paints. For example Light hair use colors 1, 2, 3, 4 For medium brown hair use colors 2, 3, 4, 5 For dark brown hair use colors 3, 4, 5 ,6. For this reason, there are 2 additional paint colors included with this kit.
- Product: Brown Hair Tutorial by Christine Woolley
- Full Price: $149.99 Including Shipping!
- One quality printed book with 52 full colour high-definition pages and over 130 colour pictures of my step-by-step technique to guide you to create either light, medium or dark brown 3D hair as well as how to map your head for painting. So much is packed into this book including my bonus eyebrow painting tutorial.
- 9 piece Ultimate Fusion paint set with 6 full size 12ml pre mixed colours of my very own colour combinations, 2 full size 12ml mediums and 1 x 5ml Black
- A unique brush that has been personally hand trimmed for you.
- Sponges, Q tips and a syringe for exact measurement.
- Free membership to the Facebook help and support group where you can ask questions and there are also some videos to help guide you along.
Pre-Order deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. We offer this option so that you can reserve your product and be sure of getting it once it comes in. When you pre-order an item and we collect the deposit, we consider this an agreement between Irresistables and our customers that you will honor by paying for your item(s) once the invoice has been sent.
We will only send invoices when the item is in stock and ready to ship and not before. Once the item becomes available for shipment, we will send you an invoice for the balance due through your PayPal account or we will email you to make different payment arrangements. Once you receive an invoice, you will have 14 days to pay for your item unless prior arrangements were made. If the item is not paid for within the 2 weeks, the item will be put back into our available inventory and the $10 deposit will be considered a restocking fee that is non-refundable.
In the past we were much more lenient about this but due to the amount of non-paid invoices, it is essential for our business to enforce this policy. Thank you for understanding.
All of our products are brand new and will arrive in their original packaging. Our products are stored in a smoke free, temperature controlled environment.
International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. If your country has these charges, they are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.